Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Funny how things change...

As my 32nd Birthday approaches I've been thinking a lot lately about how my life's perspective has changed from my 20 Something years to my 30 Something years...

I find it interesting how much some things have changed...

In my twenties I would party until 5am; Now I wake up at 5am to go to the gym before work

In my twenties my night started around 10pm; Now I am crashing or passed out and in bed by 11pm

In my twenties I would worry if I skipped my monthly visit from Aunt Flo; Now I hope and pray that it means I will be a mother

In my twenties I could practically eat and drink anything I wanted and not gain an ounce; Now I have a glass of soda and gain 5 pounds

In my twenties I was all wrapped up in the celebrity gossip; Now I wish the majority of it would just go away

In my twenties I would listen to rumors and on occasion spread them; Now I never want to hurt other people's feelings, because I don't like mine hurt

In my twenties I would say what I was thinking before I thought about it; Now I pick my battles very carefully

Just a small list off the top of my head. I am sure there are many more things that have changed about myself and my life.

I just thought it would be funny to share how adulthood changes people in the strangest of ways and most of the time you don't even notice when it happens.

Feel free to share some of your own... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment