Monday, January 7, 2013

Making it happen!

I just finished reading my first post of 2012 and I am happy to say that i stuck by my intentions for the year.  There were some slip ups where I let my negative emotions get the better of me, but I quickly reminded myself that I can only control me... so as long as I am OK with how I handle the bumps in the road, then that is all that really matters.

I have dubbed 2013 "The Year of Better" in the hopes that everyone can benefit from something good to come.  I believe fully in the pay it forward frame of mind and I believe within my heart of hearts that small acts of kindness are what our world needs everyday.

One drop of water can cause a ripple across an entire lake.  One act of kindness can reach across the world.  It's time for us to take back this world and make it a better place, but we've all got to contribute if it is going to work!

On a more personal note, I am making my motto this year MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I have some personal and professional goals that I am going to work towards making them seriously happen for me this year.  I have been tossing around the idea of starting my own business and I am going to do what I can to start the long process of what needs to be done and how to do it.

I have some other more personal goals for myself this year and I don't want to jinx these things, so that's all the details I will share at this point in the game.

I just want to use this year to get me closer to accomplishing these dreams.  I may not complete them all this year, but that's OK.  I am going to try to squeeze all the life out of these next 358 days that I can and hopefully look back on them on December 31, 2013 and be proud of what I did and who I was the entirety of this year.

So in this Year of Better go out there and Make it Happen!

Happy Trails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment