Friday, April 29, 2011

MUSIC!!!

I love that music has the ability to enhance your mood. I don't know if this is the case for everyone but I find that music can make my moods.

When I am happy and I hear an upbeat tune with inspiring lyrics, I can't help but feel that everything will be OK. That no matter what, you're attitude can totally change a situation for good or bad.

We're human, so of course we get upset or angry or down on ourselves... that's only natural. But if we can take a step back and gain some perspective on our situation vs. the world or any given person who has it way worse then we do... we realize that we can and will go on.

What I'm saying is music makes me happy when it's happy. I feel like it lifts my spirits and give me that extra push in the right direction.

Even when I am upset or angry and I am listening to music that lets me channel those emotions by singing along or even just blasting it while I clean my house... it helps me vent in a way that sometimes talking never could.

Even simply singing in my church choir lifts my spirits and makes my shoulders feel lighter.

My point? Music can make any given situation better, so long as you choose the right tune for the right moment.

So turn your radio UP people!!!

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment