Monday, April 25, 2011

The Power of Positivey

It's been a while... sorry about that. April has been a crazy busy month for me and I am oh so grateful that it's almost over!

I have been doing well with my life style change and have been in situations where I have not had the best options food wise and I have managed to make the best of them and find the healthiest avenue within what was available.

Weight wise I have hit a plateau... I am holding at 161+/-... So now I think I need to kick up the work-out end of my deal. Went for a nice Jog/Walk this weekend.

My motivation (besides the obvious): We have a wedding to attend next month to which I would like to get a new dress BECAUSE my staple black dress is too big on me! :)

I have found myself letting the negativity of others get the best of me and plant it's seed. I am a fester-er... when something is bothering me it is almost constantly on my mind. I know it is a horrible habit, because often times I make more of a situation then I should or just worry myself sick from stress.

I have decided that Positivity has a lot of power behind it. I think if I make a conscience effort each day to begin it on a positive note and continue on a positive note... I might just be able to change this bad habit of mine into a good one.

I know that there will be times that I just get a little down or let a little of the negative come out... it's only natural with all these feelings and emotions flowing through me on a daily basis... but if I can manage to make the positive continue to out weigh the negative, then I might just make each day a little brighter.

Shut out the bad and let in the GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment