Friday, April 1, 2011

Mornings, UGH!

I am SOOO not a morning person. I always snooze one too many times and make myself behind by just a few minutes. But those few minutes make me perpetually late for EVERYTHING.

Even if it is only by 5 to 10 minutes, I still feel badly. I just hate waking up in the morning... I wonder why that is.

Anyway, since I have been doing so well with the eating habits... still not an ounce of chocolate and I am OK with that... My new challenge is to start forcing myself out of bed when the alarm goes off. I want to be able to eat breakfast at home before leaving for work by the end of next week.

I hate rushing and I hate feeling guilty for arriving late on a regular basis. I will change this bad habit of mine!

I have a busy Friday & Saturday but I plan on taking it easy Sunday and doing some stuff around the house. As long as I get to bed early, I should be well rested to start this on Monday.

Also... Monday is week two weigh in... We'll see if I maintained and/or lost any more weight. I am excited and anxious... but I am being optimistic!

So until next time... Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment