Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Excuses, Excuses...

So part of my promise to myself was to begin doing something physical on a regular basis... I started this plan on a bad week because Monday I had a work thing and last night I had choir practice.

So tonight would be the first free night for me to stick to my promise and wouldn't ya know it... mother nature is throwing a challenge my way.

Well you know what M.N. ... Challenge accepted!

I may not go for a really long walk, but I will go for a brisk walk in the cold rainy/sleety weather you've thrown my way.

Because if I start this off by making excuses, I know that I will never stick to it. There is always an excuse to get out of doing something... that's the easy part. The hard part is actually sticking to a plan.

So it's settled. I am going to be crazy and walk in the sleet.

That's it for now... until next time.

Thanks for stopping by.

p.s. Anyone wondering how the Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe came out; it was delicious. Note: I cut it down to 1/2 TBS of Pepper and the juice of about 1.5 Lemons. Very, very good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment