Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Official!!

Today is officially the one week mark of when I started changing what I ate throughout the day. As I said in a previous post this change in eating habits has not been so bad. I have enjoyed everything that I ate and even found some new healthy snacks that I really enjoy.

I even resisted temptation with the sweets this week, which I am super proud of myself for.

So I decided to weigh myself this morning at the one week mark and.....

.....drum roll please......

I weighed 162.5lbs as of this morning. This means that I lost 5.5 pounds in the first week!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!

I know I cannot expect to maintain this kind of pattern on a week to week basis, but I believe that is a really great result for the first week of really just eating better overall.

So, here's to the future and more positive results!!

1 comment: